SEIDŌ (say doe) is from the two Japanese characters SEI for “right” or “correct”; and DŌ for “road” or “path.” We are rooted in the concept of the Right Path which is the Middle Way promoted in Buddhist philosophy.
- We constantly pursue the “Right Path” for excellent business and personal performance for ourselves and our clients
- We act with integrity and honesty in all of our relationships
- We will work with you with respect and cultural sensitivity, always upholding confidentiality
- We measure our success through satisfied clients who re-engage with our services
- We conduct ourselves with social and environmental responsibility to the communities and natural environments in which we live and work
- We seek to “actively listen” to all of our clients, and see each as a contributing member to the world we live in
Executive Business Coach helping individuals new to leadership positions become better leaders. SEIDŌ (say-doe) in Japanese is "Right Path”- each client discovering their own "right path" to success by being authentic and self-aware.
Business coaching; Leadership development; Change management; Business culture integration; Alignment of Strategy, People and Processes to increase business performance.
I work with CEO's, Presidents, Divisional Heads, and Business Owners to make the invisible visible through facilitated learning and one-on-one executive business coaching.